Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in TX
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Northern ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rapid and competitive pay.
- 12 hour shifts: 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- 1 physician in ER day and night.
- Avg patients: 28dys / 14night.
- Documentation: Epic: Dragon available.
- Physician requirements/Facility.
- Available for 4-6 shifts per month for n.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Host hospital has most all specialties with 207 license beds.
- Expedited credentialing.
- Board certified or Board eligible in EM, FM, IM, GS or UC.
- Credentialing: 2-6 weeks.
- 12 hour mid level coverage daily 11a-11p.
- Paid travel and housing.
- Annual volume: 16,000.
- 3 trauma rooms, 3 cardiac rooms, 4 urgent care rooms, 4 observation rooms.
- Admission rate: 9%.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago