Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 1, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Snyder) is for an urgent care clinic.
- 60 years, Cogdell Memorial Hospital has proudly served the residents of Snyder and Scurry County, and surrounding areas, with quality health, medical and surgical care for inpatient, outpatient and emergency patients.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- ED Features:.
- For more than.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, NRP Certifications.
- Snyder, TX is known as the land of the White Buffalo and nestled in the heart of west Texas.
- Flexible Schedule - 12 to 36-Hour Shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- 12-36 hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- In Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- Hospital services include a 24-hour, 7 days/ week Emergency Department, Heli-Port for medical air transportation, Day/Ambulatory Surgery, Home Health, Laboratory, OB & Nursery, Surgery Facilities, Patient Floors,.
- 8,000 annual ED visits.
- Located in Scurry County, Snyder is a family-oriented city that takes pride in its heritage and its community.
- Cerner EMR.
- Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, and.
- We are seeking Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians at Cogdell Memorial Hospital in Snyder.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 20.