Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · March 27, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Las Cruces) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Emergency Department:.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time and Part Time Emergency Medicine.
- Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia.
- Physicians at Three Crosses Regional Hospital in Las Cruces, NM.
- Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2 million anesthesia cases each year.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
- As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America.
- We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients.
- Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas.
- Practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems.
- Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most.
- Clinician mental health and well-being support.
- ED experience.
- 24 hours of Physician coverage daily.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Las Cruces is located in southern New Mexico on the edge of the Chihuahuan Desert, at the foot of the Organ Mountains and along the banks of the Rio Grande.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians.
- Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams.
- Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options.
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- And job levels, from entry level to senior management.
- Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- 5,000 annual patient visits.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 23.