Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · November 28, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Las Cruces) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most.
- Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia.
- ED experience.
- Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Clinician mental health and well-being support.
- Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
- Las Cruces is located in southern New Mexico on the edge of the Chihuahuan Desert, at the foot of the Organ Mountains and along the banks of the Rio Grande.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas.
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems.
- We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients.
- Physicians at Three Crosses Regional Hospital in Las Cruces, NM.
- We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2 million anesthesia cases each year.
- We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians.
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options.
- Emergency Department:.
- We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- 24 hours of Physician coverage daily.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- 5,000 annual patient visits.
- And job levels, from entry level to senior management.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time and Part Time Emergency Medicine.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
- Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services