Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · June 8, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This role will be cross-credentialed for both locations.
- Support Staff: APP coverage at 1 location, solo coverage at the other.
- Government: No.
- These facilitates are single MD coverage.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Night Shift.
- Two emergency departments are seeking emergency medicine physicians for locum tenens coverage.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Travel, lodging, and malpractice will be covered.
- The schedule is a mix of 10 and 12-hour shifts.
- Reference ID: ORD-116110-MD-LA.
- A BC in EM or FM is required as well as an active Louisiana license.
- The two facilities are located in northwestern Louisiana.
- Case Load/PPD: Two sites: 24,000 and 16,000.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Dates Needed: May - Ongoing.
- The EMR used onsite is Meditech.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 20.