Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · May 26, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Admission Rate(%): N/A.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-117162-MD-TX.
- The facility is located in Corpus Christie, TX.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Who Admits: N/A.
- Support Staff: APP, Physicians, subspecialty support.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Several emergency departments are seeking emergency medicine physicians for locum tenens coverage.
- Fast Track: N/A.
- Night Shift.
- Must be comfortable cross credentialing at 6 different locations-14 shifts per month-Varied shifts, most are 12 hours-Annual volume 19, be able to intubate and do ultrasounds-Physician and APP coverage varies at each location.
- APP Hours of Coverage/Day: Varied at each location.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Doctor Hours of Coverage/Day: Varied at each location.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 20.