Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · April 18, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen pays $170 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Ponca City) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Availability: Full-Time.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Residency/Training: Emergency Medicine.
- An inpatient health center in Kay County, Oklahoma is looking to add an Emergency Medicine Physician to their team.
- Position Overview.
- Scheduling: Starts Asap.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- This facility is only 90 minutes from Tulsa and Oklahoma City and is near the Arkansas River, which gives the area opportunities for fishing, boating, and trail walking along the water.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- The area has its own airport and is also close to a local casino, making this a great place for someone who loves small city life and experiencing the outdoors.
- Title: Emergency Medicine Physician.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.