Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · March 4, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Texas Pan Handle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10 Patients per day/hybrid model.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Location: TX.
- BC/BE with ER experience & Atls required.
- Atls, Pals, BLS.
- Yearly Volume of about 6000.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- Level 3 Trauma Center.
- Length Of Assignment: 10 to 20 days.
- Hospital close to highway, may see some accidents.
- Patient Volume: 10 per day.
- Our client in TX is seeking ER locums coverage: March - April.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 26.