Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · June 18, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (San Antonio) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Qualified physicians will have a bachelor's level or higher in Biomechanical, Aerospace, Biomedical, Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering areas and will have practiced in Orthopedics, Emergency Medicine, Neurology, Aerospace Medicine or Surgery.
- Do You Have An Engineering Degree?
- Relocation assistance.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Immigration assistance.
- Long-term, competitive compensation and benefits package.
- BRC is a nationally recognized consulting firm looking for physicians with engineering degrees.
- Relocation to San Antonio, Texas is also required.
- Are you a physician who is tired of the increasing corporatization, commercialization and consolidation of healthcare today?
- BRC is seeking physicians with engineering degrees who are experienced in practicing medicine and ideally have some practical engineering work experience.
- "BRC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
- If you have these qualifications and are interested in the non-clinical opportunities BRC has to offer. Alternatively, if you know of someone who is qualified and interested.
- BRC offers a stimulating alternative to the increasingly corporate and cost-based world of healthcare.
- Board certification in one of these specialties is required.
- Have the latest healthcare changes increased your overhead and lowered your take-home pay while increasing your work hours?
- No patient care.
- BRC employs full-time physicians with engineering degrees who specialize in the objective analysis of the human body's response to forces and accelerations, in order to determine how injuries are caused.
- Potential employment to TN-1, H1B Visa & Permanent Resident physicians with engineering degrees.
- No on.
- We offer rewarding and long-term, non-clinical careers to physicians interested in fully utilizing their skill set.
- A place.
This perm job from BRC was last open on Oct 23.