Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · August 11, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- The Rex Museum showcases modern-era Gallup, with exhibits depicting community life during its railroad and mining days.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Emergency Department Physician.
- Right on the Eastern edge of the Navajo Reservation, and only a few hours' drive north to the Southern Rockies, and driving east will lead to Albuquerque and Santa Fe.
- The contract would start in January and would continue through September with possible extensions.
- World Class skiing is real close and the region has superb hiking and fishing opportunities.
- Immediate Need for Emergency Department Physician 24/7.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- The shifts are 12 hours (7 am - 7 pm or 7 pm - 7 am) hours and the schedule is flexible.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 12.
- This facility is a Level 3 Emergency Room with an average annual Emergency Room census of 5500 per year.
- The Indian Health Center in northwest New Mexico is looking for coverage in their Emergency Department.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Weekend Pay Rate: $163 - 175.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Crown Point is situated in Northwest New Mexico.
- The Gallup Cultural Center located in the historic Santa Fe Railway depot, offers something for every interest: trains, weaving, sandpainting, Historic Route 66, silversmithing, and more come to life in the Storyteller Museum, with in-depth audio interviews with experts.
- Crownpoint is a census-designated place in McKinley County, New Mexico, United States founded in 1912.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Many locations within Crown Point are suitable for jogging and bicycling.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.