Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · September 19, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- World Class skiing is real close and the region has superb hiking and fishing opportunities.
- Many locations within Crown Point are suitable for jogging and bicycling.
- This facility is a Level 3 Emergency Room with an average annual Emergency Room census of 5500 per year.
- Crown Point is situated in Northwest New Mexico.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- The contract would start in January and would continue through September with possible extensions.
- Weekend Pay Rate: $163 - 175.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Immediate Need for Emergency Department Physician 24/7.
- The shifts are 12 hours (7 am - 7 pm or 7 pm - 7 am) hours and the schedule is flexible.
- Crownpoint is a census-designated place in McKinley County, New Mexico, United States founded in 1912.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 12.
- Emergency Department Physician.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- The Indian Health Center in northwest New Mexico is looking for coverage in their Emergency Department.
- The Rex Museum showcases modern-era Gallup, with exhibits depicting community life during its railroad and mining days.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- The Gallup Cultural Center located in the historic Santa Fe Railway depot, offers something for every interest: trains, weaving, sandpainting, Historic Route 66, silversmithing, and more come to life in the Storyteller Museum, with in-depth audio interviews with experts.
- Right on the Eastern edge of the Navajo Reservation, and only a few hours' drive north to the Southern Rockies, and driving east will lead to Albuquerque and Santa Fe.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Aug 17.