Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · March 30, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Board Certified in either Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Surgery In anticipation of the Lenten season each year, New Iberia throws a festive Mardi Gras celebration, with parades, balls, and much revelry.
- Level III Trauma.
- Shifts: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM, 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM, 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Let the good times roll!
- As Soon as Credentialed - Ongoing.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 12 Pay Rate: $223 - 235.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- September brings the Louisiana Sugar Cane Festival, and in October, get ready for the World Championship Gumbo Cookoff.
- Spring welcomes bibliophiles at the Books Along the Teche Literary Festival with a different Great Southern Writer featured annually.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Whether dancing to a fiddle and accordion at a fais-do-do, or perfecting their culinary talents at year-round festivals, people in this area are dedicated to their signature slogan: Laissez les bons temps rouler!
- A facility is in need of Emergency Medicine locums coverage in New Iberia, Louisiana!
- Electronic Medical Record - Cpsi.
- This opportunity offers: .
- Active Louisiana License.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Mar 25.