Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Ponca City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- License: Active OK state license needed.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- A facility located in Oklahoma is seeking an emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The schedule is 12-hour shifts and the average annual volume is 20,500.
- Caseload: 20,500 annual volume.
- Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active OK state license.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
- The candidate must be board certified or board eligible.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.