Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Ponca City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- License: Active OK state license needed.
- The candidate must be board certified or board eligible.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- A facility located in Oklahoma is seeking an emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active OK state license.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 20,500 annual volume.
- The schedule is 12-hour shifts and the average annual volume is 20,500.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago