Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Ada) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment schedule is 12-hour day and night shifts and the average annual volume is 55,000.
- Did you know any active state license is accepted at most government health facilities across the country?
- CompHealth recruiters work closely with a number of government organizations to fill their locum tenens staffing needs quickly with quality professionals.
- You must have an active state medical license.
- Caseload: 55,000 annual volume.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: Active state license needed.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this and many other rewarding opportunities that are available.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The incoming physician must be board certified with Acls, BLS, and Pals certification.
- An established government facility in Oklahoma is currently in search of an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens assistance.
- Certification: BC required.
- Other Certification: Acls, Pals, and BLS.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago