Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Ada) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- CompHealth recruiters work closely with a number of government organizations to fill their locum tenens staffing needs quickly with quality professionals.
- License: Active state license needed.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this and many other rewarding opportunities that are available.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The assignment schedule is 12-hour day and night shifts and the average annual volume is 55,000.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The incoming physician must be board certified with Acls, BLS, and Pals certification.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- You must have an active state medical license.
- An established government facility in Oklahoma is currently in search of an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens assistance.
- Other Certification: Acls, Pals, and BLS.
- Certification: BC required.
- Caseload: 55,000 annual volume.
- Did you know any active state license is accepted at most government health facilities across the country?
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.