Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Del City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This 8-bed ED opened Spring 2019 with a low to medium acuity level.
- Paid professional liability insurance coverage.
- TeamHealth Institute.
- The population was 21,332 at the 2010 census.
- This position offers available scheduling of 12 and 24-hour shifts.
- Del City is located near two major interstate highways, both of which connect it to Oklahoma City.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive salary.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Emergency Department team at Integris Community Hospital in Del City, Oklahoma.
- Del City is a city in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, United States, and a part of the Oklahoma City metropolitan area.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 25.