Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Ponca City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- You must be comfortable with solo coverage.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts and the facility handles 20,500 in annual volume.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC required.
- License: Active OK state license needed, not required.
- CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an OK state license obtain one before the assignment.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The electronic medical record system is Medhost.
- Charting: Medhost.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- There is a new locum tenens emergency medicine physician opportunity now available in Oklahoma.
- Caseload: 20,500 annual.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago