Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · March 30, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Ponca City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC required.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts and the facility handles 20,500 in annual volume.
- Caseload: 20,500 annual.
- The electronic medical record system is Medhost.
- CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an OK state license obtain one before the assignment.
- License: Active OK state license needed, not required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
- There is a new locum tenens emergency medicine physician opportunity now available in Oklahoma.
- You must be comfortable with solo coverage.
- Charting: Medhost.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.