Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 19, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Ponca City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- There is a new locum tenens emergency medicine physician opportunity now available in Oklahoma.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Charting: Medhost.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an OK state license obtain one before the assignment.
- Certification: BC required.
- Caseload: 20,500 annual.
- The electronic medical record system is Medhost.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts and the facility handles 20,500 in annual volume.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
- You must be comfortable with solo coverage.
- License: Active OK state license needed, not required.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.