Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Graham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Graham, Texas, is a perfect small town with all of the right amenities for starting a family and putting down roots.
- Specialties accepted: Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Flexible schedule allowing work-life balance.
- Just 20 mins from Possum Kingdom Lake and State Park, this is a dream spot for a weekend-getaways or simply spending a day on the water.
- EMR: Meditech.
- EMC of TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician to join the team at Graham Regional Medical Center located just 90-miles from downtown Fort Worth, Texas.
- No state income tax and a great cost of living in a family-friendly area.
- Independent Contractor Status.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.