Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 19, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (El Paso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At least three years' experience as a clinician administrator, and educator in emergency medicine.
- Current certification in the specialty by the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
- Current medical licensure and appropriate medical staff appointment.
- You will enjoy having complete hospital dedication and financial support for developing a top-quality program.
- Demonstration of active involvement in: Continuing emergency medicine education.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated leader to have input on building a program from the ground up - not only in service to this facility but to expanding the breadth of young physician training in El Paso, Texas.
- State, regional, or national societies.
- Must not work more than 20 hours per week clinically on average.
- Requisite specialty expertise and documented educational and administrative expertise acceptable to the review committee.
- Membership on the program's core teaching faculty.
- Presentations, publications, and other scholarly activities.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Emergency Medicine Program Director to lead us in the development and implementation of a new Emergency Medicine Residency Program at Del Sol Medical Center in El Paso, Texas.
- Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal, administrative, and team-building skills.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.