Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (El Paso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Requisite specialty expertise and documented educational and administrative expertise acceptable to the review committee.
- State, regional, or national societies.
- Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal, administrative, and team-building skills.
- At least three years' experience as a clinician administrator, and educator in emergency medicine.
- You will enjoy having complete hospital dedication and financial support for developing a top-quality program.
- Demonstration of active involvement in: Continuing emergency medicine education.
- Must not work more than 20 hours per week clinically on average.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated leader to have input on building a program from the ground up - not only in service to this facility but to expanding the breadth of young physician training in El Paso, Texas.
- Current certification in the specialty by the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
- Membership on the program's core teaching faculty.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Emergency Medicine Program Director to lead us in the development and implementation of a new Emergency Medicine Residency Program at Del Sol Medical Center in El Paso, Texas.
- Presentations, publications, and other scholarly activities.
- Current medical licensure and appropriate medical staff appointment.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.