Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (El Paso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current medical licensure and appropriate medical staff appointment.
- Membership on the program's core teaching faculty.
- Current certification in the specialty by the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
- State, regional, or national societies.
- You will enjoy having complete hospital dedication and financial support for developing a top-quality program.
- Requisite specialty expertise and documented educational and administrative expertise acceptable to the review committee.
- Must not work more than 20 hours per week clinically on average.
- At least three years' experience as a clinician administrator, and educator in emergency medicine.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Emergency Medicine Program Director to lead us in the development and implementation of a new Emergency Medicine Residency Program at Del Sol Medical Center in El Paso, Texas.
- Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal, administrative, and team-building skills.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated leader to have input on building a program from the ground up - not only in service to this facility but to expanding the breadth of young physician training in El Paso, Texas.
- Presentations, publications, and other scholarly activities.
- Demonstration of active involvement in: Continuing emergency medicine education.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago