Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 19, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must!
- We will fly you to work.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared, and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected Emergency Departments, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states if needed.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- This is an independent contractor position.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 4.