Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · August 11, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states if needed.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- We will fly you to work.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected Emergency Departments, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must!
- This is an independent contractor position.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared, and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 4.