Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected Emergency Departments, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared, and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must!
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states if needed.
- We will fly you to work.
This perm job opening was posted