Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Plano) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- It has a 29-bed emergency department within a 60 bed hospital.
- It has 63-hours/day of physician coverage, along with 24 hours of APC coverage daily.
- EMC of TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time pediatric emergency medicine physician to join the team at Children's Medical Center located in Plano, Texas, just north of Dallas.
- No state income tax and a great cost of living in a family friendly area.
- Flexible schedule allowing work-life balance.
- Children's Medical Center Plano is a Level IV Trauma facility that sees approximately 50,000+ patients annually.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 30.