Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · September 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Plano) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It has a 29-bed emergency department within a 60 bed hospital.
- No state income tax and a great cost of living in a family friendly area.
- EMC of TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time pediatric emergency medicine physician to join the team at Children's Medical Center located in Plano, Texas, just north of Dallas.
- Children's Medical Center Plano is a Level IV Trauma facility that sees approximately 50,000+ patients annually.
- Flexible schedule allowing work-life balance.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- It has 63-hours/day of physician coverage, along with 24 hours of APC coverage daily.
This perm job opening was posted