Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · September 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Quinlan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rapid admission process to main Greenville hospital.
- If you like fishing, boating or living on the lake? Lake Tawakoni is just 15 minutes from Quinlan.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Quinlan is a great small-town community that is perfect for families and for putting down roots.
- No state income tax and a great cost of living in a family friendly area.
- EMR-Electronic T-System.
- Flexible schedule allowing work-life balance.
- EMC of TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician to join the team at Hunt Regional Medical Center at Quinlan located in a rural community 43-miles outside of Dallas, Texas.
- The ideal location for raising a family as it is away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
This perm job opening was posted