Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Quinlan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal location for raising a family as it is away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Rapid admission process to main Greenville hospital.
- Quinlan is a great small-town community that is perfect for families and for putting down roots.
- EMR-Electronic T-System.
- No state income tax and a great cost of living in a family friendly area.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Flexible schedule allowing work-life balance.
- EMC of TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician to join the team at Hunt Regional Medical Center at Quinlan located in a rural community 43-miles outside of Dallas, Texas.
- If you like fishing, boating or living on the lake? Lake Tawakoni is just 15 minutes from Quinlan.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 30.