Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · September 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Commerce) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No state income tax and a great cost of living in a family friendly area.
- Rapid admission process to main Greenville hospital.
- Its current economic health is due to Texas A & M University at Commerce, over ablishments, and increasing academic reputation.
- EMC of TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician to join the team at Hunt Regional Medical Center at Commerce located in a rural community 66-miles outside of Dallas, Texas.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- EMR-Electronic T-System.
- Flexible schedule allowing work-life balance.
- Commerce has grown and prospered over the last 100-years, now emerging as a community which owes its beginnings to the railroad and shops.
This perm job opening was posted