Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Commerce) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Commerce has grown and prospered over the last 100-years, now emerging as a community which owes its beginnings to the railroad and shops.
- No state income tax and a great cost of living in a family friendly area.
- EMR-Electronic T-System.
- EMC of TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician to join the team at Hunt Regional Medical Center at Commerce located in a rural community 66-miles outside of Dallas, Texas.
- Rapid admission process to main Greenville hospital.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Its current economic health is due to Texas A & M University at Commerce, over ablishments, and increasing academic reputation.
- Flexible schedule allowing work-life balance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 30.