Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · September 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (El Paso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- El Paso Children's Hospital (Epch) is a 122-bed teaching hospital with an annual pediatric volume of 25,000 patients and is associated with Texas Tech University.
- For more than 30 years, we've honed every aspect needed to support our physicians so that you can do what you do best.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of the nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- El Paso Children's Hospital has over 30 sub-specialties and is always growing.
- The physician for this position much be Board Certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine and have current or recent experience as a Medical Director. Full-time employment equals 120 hours per month with an excellent compensation plan including health, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, 401K, and supplemental retirement plan.
- There is also a 24-hour Inpatient Pediatric Hospitalist program and the ED utilizes Cerner EMR.
- El Paso, Texas, is consistently recognized as one of America's safest cities to live.
- We provide 24 hours of daily physician coverage and residents rotate through the ED.
- This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a dynamic and fast-growing area.
- Full-time employment equals 120 hours per month? Sign-on bonus? Excellent compensation plan? 401K and supplemental retirement plan? Professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided? Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility? Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Facility Medical Director to join our pediatric emergency department team at El Paso Children's Hospital in El Paso, Texas.
- TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity and excellent compensation and benefits, where we maintain progressive management and commitment to patient care.
- Epch has the full spectrum of pediatric specialties including pediatric imaging, pediatric inpatient and outpatient infusion, pediatric intensive care unit, pediatric operating rooms, pediatric critical care transport team and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit.
This perm job opening was posted