Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (El Paso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epch has the full spectrum of pediatric specialties including pediatric imaging, pediatric inpatient and outpatient infusion, pediatric intensive care unit, pediatric operating rooms, pediatric critical care transport team and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit.
- There is also a 24-hour Inpatient Pediatric Hospitalist program and the ED utilizes Cerner EMR.
- This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a dynamic and fast-growing area.
- TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity and excellent compensation and benefits, where we maintain progressive management and commitment to patient care.
- El Paso Children's Hospital (Epch) is a 122-bed teaching hospital with an annual pediatric volume of 25,000 patients and is associated with Texas Tech University.
- El Paso, Texas, is consistently recognized as one of America's safest cities to live.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of the nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- The physician for this position much be Board Certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine and have current or recent experience as a Medical Director. Full-time employment equals 120 hours per month with an excellent compensation plan including health, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, 401K, and supplemental retirement plan.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Facility Medical Director to join our pediatric emergency department team at El Paso Children's Hospital in El Paso, Texas.
- We provide 24 hours of daily physician coverage and residents rotate through the ED.
- El Paso Children's Hospital has over 30 sub-specialties and is always growing.
- For more than 30 years, we've honed every aspect needed to support our physicians so that you can do what you do best.
- Full-time employment equals 120 hours per month? Sign-on bonus? Excellent compensation plan? 401K and supplemental retirement plan? Professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided? Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility? Sub-specialty back-up provided.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 30.