Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (near Lake Charles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Very few procedures (intubation, conscious sedation & chest tubes).
- Apply by forwarding.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician to provide Locum coverage for Medial Center near Lake Charles, LA.
- 24 hours of MD coverage and 22 hours of APP coverage.
- Require an active Louisiana medical license, CSR & DEA.
- EMR: MediTech.
- EM physician will attend floor codes.
- 4% admit rate/2% Critical Care.
- EM physician or FP physician with emergency medicine experience.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Dec 8.