Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · September 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR is Cerner -Sign-on bonus and excellent compensation.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail.
- 401K and Serp options.
- We are W2 employee program and offer an excellent benefits package along with sign on and relocation.
- TeamHealth has a full-time opening for a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine physician at AdventHealth Central Texas in Killeen, Texas, just one hour from Austin, Texas!
- We provide 36 hours per day of physician coverage and 35 hours per day of APC coverage in the ED.
- AdventHealth Central Texas is a 148 licensed bed hospital with 38 ED beds.
- Just 1 hour to Austin!
- The ED has an annual volume of 48,000 patients per year and our physicians see approximately 2 to 2 patients per hour.
This perm job opening was posted