Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- AdventHealth Central Texas is a 148 licensed bed hospital with 38 ED beds.
- TeamHealth has a full-time opening for a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine physician at AdventHealth Central Texas in Killeen, Texas, just one hour from Austin, Texas!
- The ED has an annual volume of 48,000 patients per year and our physicians see approximately 2 to 2 patients per hour.
- We are W2 employee program and offer an excellent benefits package along with sign on and relocation.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Just 1 hour to Austin!
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail.
- EMR is Cerner -Sign-on bonus and excellent compensation.
- 401K and Serp options.
- We provide 36 hours per day of physician coverage and 35 hours per day of APC coverage in the ED.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 30.