Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · September 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 401K and supplemental retirement plan.
- Excellent compensation plan.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at St. David's South Austin, a Level 2 Trauma facility with over 80,000 visits per year and Austin's busiest trauma facility in the city.
- Sign-on bonus.
- The ideal candidate must have previous EM management and leadership experience for this highly coveted position.
- TeamHealth is hiring a new Medical Director to join our emergency department at St. David's South Austin in Austin, Texas.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility? Robust sub-specialty back-up provided.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified in emergency medicine.
- Candidates should have expertise in regulations and regulatory compliance as well as a strong clinical knowledge base.
This perm job opening was posted