Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 401K and supplemental retirement plan.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility? Robust sub-specialty back-up provided.
- The ideal candidate must have previous EM management and leadership experience for this highly coveted position.
- TeamHealth is hiring a new Medical Director to join our emergency department at St. David's South Austin in Austin, Texas.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at St. David's South Austin, a Level 2 Trauma facility with over 80,000 visits per year and Austin's busiest trauma facility in the city.
- Excellent compensation plan.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified in emergency medicine.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Candidates should have expertise in regulations and regulatory compliance as well as a strong clinical knowledge base.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 30.