Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Shreveport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Cerner w/Scribes.
- Look forward to assisting you with your next position.
- Patient Volume: 40k annual.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Please do not hesitate to reach with any questions you may have.
- Beautiful Location in Louisiana off of I-20.
- BC is a must.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing 10 shifts.
- Longterm ongoing locums Emergency Medicine Need.
- Annual Volume 40k.
- 40 hrs of physician coverage.
- Night shifts 7p-7a.
- Mid Level coverage.
- Location: Outside Shreveport Louisiana.
- Facility Type: Emergency room.
- Must be Board Certified Emergency Medicine.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 23.