Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Shreveport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC is a must.
- Annual Volume 40k.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing 10 shifts.
- Beautiful Location in Louisiana off of I-20.
- Location: Outside Shreveport Louisiana.
- Mid Level coverage.
- EMR: Cerner w/Scribes.
- Night shifts 7p-7a.
- Must be Board Certified Emergency Medicine.
- Longterm ongoing locums Emergency Medicine Need.
- 40 hrs of physician coverage.
- Look forward to assisting you with your next position.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Facility Type: Emergency room.
- Please do not hesitate to reach with any questions you may have.
- Patient Volume: 40k annual.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 23.