Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Shreveport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Emergency room.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing 10 shifts.
- BC is a must.
- EMR: Cerner w/Scribes.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Location: Outside Shreveport Louisiana.
- Longterm ongoing locums Emergency Medicine Need.
- Look forward to assisting you with your next position.
- Please do not hesitate to reach with any questions you may have.
- 40 hrs of physician coverage.
- Patient Volume: 40k annual.
- Annual Volume 40k.
- Mid Level coverage.
- Beautiful Location in Louisiana off of I-20.
- Night shifts 7p-7a.
- Must be Board Certified Emergency Medicine.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 23.