Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Humble) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is located in a suburban community in Northeast Houston near IAH Airport.
- The facility serves a diverse community of all demographics, urban, suburban and rural, and features an accredited stroke and chest pain center, catheterization lab and interventions.
- Great leadership.
- TeamHealth offers free CME, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions.
- Competitive compensation.
- Other facility features include 54 hours of physician coverage, 40 hours of advanced practice coverage and scribes.
- This 255-bed Level 4 Trauma Center is home to a 38-bed ED that sees 60,000 patients per year with a 20% admission rate.
- We ask that you be Emergency Medicine certified or eligible. Join TeamHealth and become a part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations specializing in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Post-Acute Medicine.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital in Humble, Texas.
- Independent contractor.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 17.