Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Humble) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent contractor.
- Great leadership.
- TeamHealth offers free CME, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions.
- This 255-bed Level 4 Trauma Center is home to a 38-bed ED that sees 60,000 patients per year with a 20% admission rate.
- Other facility features include 54 hours of physician coverage, 40 hours of advanced practice coverage and scribes.
- It is located in a suburban community in Northeast Houston near IAH Airport.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital in Humble, Texas.
- Competitive compensation.
- The facility serves a diverse community of all demographics, urban, suburban and rural, and features an accredited stroke and chest pain center, catheterization lab and interventions.
- We ask that you be Emergency Medicine certified or eligible. Join TeamHealth and become a part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations specializing in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Post-Acute Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago