Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opening in June 2019, this first-of-its-kind, state-of-the-art hybrid care facility will offer 24/7 urgent and emergency care with the latest in medical technologies.
- Join us to become one of the first physicians to improve the quality and overall experience in emergency and urgent care for both clinicians and patients in the Albuquerque metropolitan area.
- TeamHealth is excited to announce an innovative joint venture with Presbyterian Healthcare Services to serve patients and families throughout New Mexico!
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- Double physician coverage.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Urgent Care clinicians are all encouraged.
- This will be the first healthcare organization to bring a unique hybrid care model to the Albuquerque area in 2019.
- Flexible schedule.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 17.