Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth is excited to announce an innovative joint venture with Presbyterian Healthcare Services to serve patients and families throughout New Mexico!
- Sign-on bonus.
- Opening in June 2019, this first-of-its-kind, state-of-the-art hybrid care facility will offer 24/7 urgent and emergency care with the latest in medical technologies.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- Flexible schedule.
- Join us to become one of the first physicians to improve the quality and overall experience in emergency and urgent care for both clinicians and patients in the Albuquerque metropolitan area.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Urgent Care clinicians are all encouraged.
- This will be the first healthcare organization to bring a unique hybrid care model to the Albuquerque area in 2019.
- Double physician coverage.
This perm job opening was posted