Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The climate is mild year round, typical of the high desert and located 1 hour west of Albuquerque on I-40.
- 9,500 Annual Visits.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- The area offers low property taxes, inexpensive housing, the convenience of a nearby large city, and an abundance of open space.
- Where they still revere tradition as well as innovations, and continue to celebrate the early blend of Native American and Spanish cultures that created their singular cuisine, different from anywhere else in the American Southwest or Mexico.
- Excellent Nursing Support.
- Fednm Emergency Physicians is an independent, physician-owned Emergency Medicine group looking for experienced New Mexico licensed Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our group in New Mexico.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in New Mexico.
- Grants New Mexico is a diverse community descending from many cultures and backgrounds.
- FT/PT positions available.
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage.
- Catch the real spirit here in Grants New Mexico.
- The Land of Enchantment has much to offer.
- Great food served in a genuine atmosphere of beauty and enchantment.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago