Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · September 19, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ada) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Home Depot).
- Fully integrated healthcare system with clinics, ED and Hospitalist service.
- ED residency trained physician preferred, but other specialties with ED experience are encouraged.
- But more importantly, it will revive the reason you got into medicine in the first place - to help those in need and provide patient-centered healthcare, not dollar-driven care.
- Shift dif for evening shifts.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Ada, OK.
- Full-time equates to seven (7) 12-hour shifts every two weeks.
- 401K retirement program with up to 5% matching.
- 20,000, this growing city has a variety of amenities including local restaurants, shops, movie theatre and an increasing number of recognizable branded businesses (i.
- Ada is located in the green hill country of south central Oklahoma, 2 hours north of the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area and 70 minutes southeast of Oklahoma City.
- Sick leave accrued each pay period with unlimited accrual.
- We are searching for a physician to join the Emergency Med team.
- Full-time Emergency Medicine Physician Employment Opportunity.
- Preferred candidate will be board certified and have at least two years of post-residency ED experience.
- Reimbursement for annual professional dues up to $700.
- Reimbursement for cost of Oklahoma license and renewals.
- 24 hour pharmacy with Bcma.
- We have a mix of mostly ED trained physicians and a few other specialty physicians with ED experience, complemented by an excellent team of PA's and NP's who work in the Urgent Care Clinic.
- 3 weeks vacation.
- 95% paid for entire family.
- With a population of approx.
- ED/Urgent Care Clinic are adjacent and do a total of 55K visits annually.
- Federal Tort Malpractice coverage provided at no cost to physician.
- This position requires completion of an Allopathic or Osteopathic Medical School and a United States accredited residency program.
- Candidate must be board eligible.
- 8 days CME (option to flex 5 days as vacation) Plus 12 annual holidays.
- The Chickasaw Nation Health System offers competitive employment compensation, excellent benefits, a stable environment and an appreciative patient population.
- 72 Bed Hospital, opened July 2010.
- 100% paid medical and dental insurance for employee.
- State-of-the-art Radiology with 256 & 64 slice CT and two MRI's.
- 3K allowance for CME.
- Loan Repayment option.
- Of Oklahoma in Norman is only one hour away.
- Opportunity to interact with medical students and Family Med Residents.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago