Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 19, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Riudoso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
- Our ED Physicians enjoy a great quality of life (6 shifts per month, 24 hours shifts).
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- Nationally competitive salary, sign-on bonus, with relocation allowance available.
- With all Ruidoso has to offer, the top rated activity in Ruidoso remains relaxing and enjoying the magnificent mountain views and the cool pines.
- There are dozens of trails for skiers and snowboarder of all levels when you ski Ruidoso.
- Lincoln County Medical Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital with associated clinics in Ruidoso and rural Lincoln County.
- This is an employed opportunity with Presbyterian Medical Group, part of Presbyterian Healthcare Services.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan, and a growing multispecialty medical group with more than 800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
- The Spencer Theater for the Performing Arts is a world class performance hall.
- There is live music at many Ruidoso venues including the renowned country western bar Win Place and Show, outdoor cafes and many Ruidoso restaurants.
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
- Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places, and experiences that make this state great.
- Ruidoso, New Mexico is high in the Rocky Mountains of southeastern New Mexico.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
- MD/DO in Emergency Medicine/ Family Practice or Internal Medicine required.
- Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements or open yourself up to the expansive sky.
- CME allowance.
- About New Mexico.
- Inn of the Mountain Gods and Billy the Kid Casino.
- The Ruidoso area claims two of New Mexico 's finest casinos.
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle.
- About Us.
- For the active vacation, Ruidoso offers some of the best outdoor recreation around including top rated golf courses, horseback riding, Golden Aspen Motorcycle Rally, Aspencash Motorcycle Rally, high altitude bicycling, camping, hiking, skiing, golf, tennis, art galleries, museums and shopping aplenty.
- Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
- New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican, and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Riudoso, NM.
- Towering above the Village of Ruidoso is Sierra Blanca at 11,981 feet above sea level and the New Mexico ski resort, Ski Apache.
- This winter wonderland is a true New Mexico gem and is now installing mountain bike trails for summer mountain adventure.
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday).
- We are currently seeking an Emergency Medicine Residency physician to join our existing group in Ruidoso, NM with Lincoln County Medical Center.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago