Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Longview) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This 25-bed ED has a 15% admission rate and the EMR is Medhost.
- Monthly administrative stipend.
- Sign-on bonus.
- There are 32 hours of physician coverage and 18 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily as well as scribes.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Independent Contractor status.
- 10-hour shifts.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Facility Medical Director to join our team at Longview Regional Medical Center in Longview, Texas.
- It is a growing community of 80,000 people.
- This Level 3 trauma center sees an annual volume of 36,000 patients.
- We ask that you be Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine certified or eligible.
- Longview is located two hours east of Dallas in beautiful east Texas with plenty of trees, lakes and antique and boutique shopping.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 17.