Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (San Antonio) is for an academic medical center.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR).
- Two (2) to three (3) years post-graduation.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Doctorate of Medicine or Doctorate of Osteopathy.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site.
- Knowledge and ability to evaluate students on following skills is mandatory: advanced airway management, establishing advanced venous access, thoracostomy, pericardiocentesis, cricothyroidotomy, reduction of fractures and dislocation, field triage procedures and field casualty care management.
- Current board certification with American Board of Medicine.
- Normal hours of operation for the 2 day field exercise will be 0600-1830 but may extend from 0500-2300 Wednesday to Friday not to exceed 33 hours per month.
- Completion of accredited fellowship preferred.
- Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Frontline National is currently seeking two Emergency Medicine or Critical Care Physicians for part time teaching opportunities in San Antonio, TX.
- Instruction in field exercise scenarios such as set up, Split Team Operations, Operative Scenarios with LPMs/Simulators, Patient Holds, Post-Operative Management, Walking Blood Bank, Buddy Transfusion, Mass Casualty, and all Adult Simulation Scenarios and scenario tear down.
- Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership.
- By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (Wosb) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Completion of accredited internship and residency in specialty.
- DEA Registration.
- We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
- Resuscitative Endovascular Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta (Reboa) knowledge is helpful.
- National Background.
- Current unrestricted license to practice in any one of the 50 United States.
- Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates.
This locum tenen job from Frontline National was last open on Jun 26.