Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (San Antonio) is for an academic medical center.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Doctorate of Medicine or Doctorate of Osteopathy.
- National Background.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR).
- Completion of accredited fellowship preferred.
- Frontline National is currently seeking two Emergency Medicine or Critical Care Physicians for part time teaching opportunities in San Antonio, TX.
- Two (2) to three (3) years post-graduation.
- Completion of accredited internship and residency in specialty.
- Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (Wosb) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Current board certification with American Board of Medicine.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership.
- Current unrestricted license to practice in any one of the 50 United States.
- Normal hours of operation for the 2 day field exercise will be 0600-1830 but may extend from 0500-2300 Wednesday to Friday not to exceed 33 hours per month.
- Knowledge and ability to evaluate students on following skills is mandatory: advanced airway management, establishing advanced venous access, thoracostomy, pericardiocentesis, cricothyroidotomy, reduction of fractures and dislocation, field triage procedures and field casualty care management.
- We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
- Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
- DEA Registration.
- Instruction in field exercise scenarios such as set up, Split Team Operations, Operative Scenarios with LPMs/Simulators, Patient Holds, Post-Operative Management, Walking Blood Bank, Buddy Transfusion, Mass Casualty, and all Adult Simulation Scenarios and scenario tear down.
- Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates.
- Resuscitative Endovascular Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta (Reboa) knowledge is helpful.
- By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Frontline National.