Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (San Antonio) is for an academic medical center.
- Current unrestricted license to practice in any one of the 50 United States.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Doctorate of Medicine or Doctorate of Osteopathy.
- Resuscitative Endovascular Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta (Reboa) knowledge is helpful.
- We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
- DEA Registration.
- Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (Wosb) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site.
- Completion of accredited internship and residency in specialty.
- Knowledge and ability to evaluate students on following skills is mandatory: advanced airway management, establishing advanced venous access, thoracostomy, pericardiocentesis, cricothyroidotomy, reduction of fractures and dislocation, field triage procedures and field casualty care management.
- Completion of accredited fellowship preferred.
- Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
- By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Instruction in field exercise scenarios such as set up, Split Team Operations, Operative Scenarios with LPMs/Simulators, Patient Holds, Post-Operative Management, Walking Blood Bank, Buddy Transfusion, Mass Casualty, and all Adult Simulation Scenarios and scenario tear down.
- Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates.
- Two (2) to three (3) years post-graduation.
- National Background.
- Frontline National is currently seeking two Emergency Medicine or Critical Care Physicians for part time teaching opportunities in San Antonio, TX.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Normal hours of operation for the 2 day field exercise will be 0600-1830 but may extend from 0500-2300 Wednesday to Friday not to exceed 33 hours per month.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR).
- Current board certification with American Board of Medicine.
This locum tenen job from Frontline National was last open on Jun 26.