Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Longview) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability coverage.
- We ask that you be Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine certified or eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- Longview is located two hours east of Dallas in beautiful east Texas with plenty of trees, lakes and antique and boutique shopping.
- This 25-bed ED has a 15% admission rate and the EMR is Medhost.
- Independent contractor.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time Emergency Medicine physician to join our team at Longview Regional Medical Center in Longview, Texas.
- It is a growing community of 80,000 people.
- Flexible schedule.
- This Level 3 trauma center sees an annual volume of 36,000 patients.
- There are 32 hours of physician coverage and 18 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily as well as scribes.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 28.