Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Longview) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent contractor.
- Flexible schedule.
- This 25-bed ED has a 15% admission rate and the EMR is Medhost.
- Competitive compensation.
- This Level 3 trauma center sees an annual volume of 36,000 patients.
- Longview is located two hours east of Dallas in beautiful east Texas with plenty of trees, lakes and antique and boutique shopping.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time Emergency Medicine physician to join our team at Longview Regional Medical Center in Longview, Texas.
- It is a growing community of 80,000 people.
- Professional liability coverage.
- There are 32 hours of physician coverage and 18 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily as well as scribes.
- We ask that you be Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine certified or eligible.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 28.