Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · September 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Hour outside San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This water is often exported from the Springs for use as holy water.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Staff Physicians: 3 FP, 1 GS, 2 OB, 2 PD.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- Trauma CEM Hours: 9 hrs required a year (proof of these will be required for privileging).
- Referral Centers: Eagle Pass, Laredo, San Antonio, Uvalde, wherever patient requests to be transferred.
- 49 Hospital Beds, ER 6 beds.
- Patient Volume: 10,000 a year.
- Coverage: Full Time, 24 hour shifts.
- Dress in business attire with lab coat or neat and clean scrubs.
- Location: Carrizo Springs, TX.
- Requires: Acls, Atls & Pals.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Meals provided.
- Electronic T-System charting system.
- Patient Volume: 901 per month.
- Lab & X-ray available 24 hours.
- Facility Type: Level 4 ER.
- Fun Fact: Artesian wells in the area are known for their pure, clean water.
- 5%Pedi, 20%Geri, 50%Trauma.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 28.