Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Hour outside San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Meals provided.
- Facility Type: Level 4 ER.
- 5%Pedi, 20%Geri, 50%Trauma.
- Referral Centers: Eagle Pass, Laredo, San Antonio, Uvalde, wherever patient requests to be transferred.
- Trauma CEM Hours: 9 hrs required a year (proof of these will be required for privileging).
- Electronic T-System charting system.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Staff Physicians: 3 FP, 1 GS, 2 OB, 2 PD.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Patient Volume: 901 per month.
- Location: Carrizo Springs, TX.
- Patient Volume: 10,000 a year.
- Coverage: Full Time, 24 hour shifts.
- Fun Fact: Artesian wells in the area are known for their pure, clean water.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- Dress in business attire with lab coat or neat and clean scrubs.
- This water is often exported from the Springs for use as holy water.
- Lab & X-ray available 24 hours.
- 49 Hospital Beds, ER 6 beds.
- Requires: Acls, Atls & Pals.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.