Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Requires: Acls, Atls, Pals & CMEs ( 9hrs of Trauma) every year.
- Patient Volume: 995 per month.
- Influenza Vaccination Proof.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- Recommends: NRP.
- June Ongoing ER Locums Need 1 Hour outside of San Antonio at a Level 4 Facility.
- Meals provided.
- Coverage: Full Time.
- Will take residents.
- Patient Volume: Under 12,000.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Location: Pearsall, TX.
- Referral Centers: Methodist 1st.
- Staff Physicians: 6.
- 16% Pedi, 15% Geri, 17% Trauma.
- Facility Type: ER Level 4.
- Limited In-house.
- Accepts 3rd Year Residents.
- Scrubs not provided.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- 22 Hospital Beds, ER 5 beds.
- Lab & X-ray available 24 hours.
- Cpsi/ Charlink charting system.
- Dress in business attire with lab coat or neat and clean scrubs.
- OB Protocol.
- Admit/Transfer Protocol.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 17.