Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lab & X-ray available 24 hours.
- Recommends: NRP.
- Limited In-house.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- Patient Volume: 995 per month.
- Influenza Vaccination Proof.
- Dress in business attire with lab coat or neat and clean scrubs.
- Staff Physicians: 6.
- 22 Hospital Beds, ER 5 beds.
- Referral Centers: Methodist 1st.
- OB Protocol.
- Cpsi/ Charlink charting system.
- Admit/Transfer Protocol.
- Requires: Acls, Atls, Pals & CMEs ( 9hrs of Trauma) every year.
- Scrubs not provided.
- Accepts 3rd Year Residents.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- 16% Pedi, 15% Geri, 17% Trauma.
- Will take residents.
- Patient Volume: Under 12,000.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Facility Type: ER Level 4.
- Meals provided.
- June Ongoing ER Locums Need 1 Hour outside of San Antonio at a Level 4 Facility.
- Location: Pearsall, TX.
- Coverage: Full Time.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 17.