Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Influenza Vaccination Proof.
- Dress in business attire with lab coat or neat and clean scrubs.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- June Ongoing ER Locums Need 1 Hour outside of San Antonio at a Level 4 Facility.
- Cpsi/ Charlink charting system.
- Staff Physicians: 6.
- 22 Hospital Beds, ER 5 beds.
- Patient Volume: 10,000 per year.
- OB Protocol.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Scrubs not provided.
- Lab & X-ray available 24 hours.
- Coverage: Full Time.
- Requires: Acls, Atls, Pals & CMEs ( 9hrs of Trauma) every year.
- Referral Centers: Methodist 1st.
- Patient Volume: 995 per month.
- Accepts 3rd Year Residents.
- Location: Pearsall, TX.
- Limited In-house.
- Meals provided.
- Admit/Transfer Protocol.
- Facility Type: ER Level 4.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Recommends: NRP.
- Will take residents.
- 16% Pedi, 15% Geri, 17% Trauma.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.