Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be Abem certified or eligible with Pals, Atls and Acls certifications.
- The University of Texas Emergency Medicine and Memorial Family Practice residents rotate through the ED and there are 64 hours of physician and 54 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth has a new full-time physician position available to join the emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Southwest located in an urban community in southwest Houston.
- The facility is pursuing a Trauma Level 2 designation.
- Independent contractor position.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This ED sees approximately 72,000 patients per year with 22% admission rate.
- Flexible schedule.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.