Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has a new full-time physician position available to join the emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Southwest located in an urban community in southwest Houston.
- Competitive compensation.
- Independent contractor position.
- The facility is pursuing a Trauma Level 2 designation.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We ask that you be Abem certified or eligible with Pals, Atls and Acls certifications.
- This ED sees approximately 72,000 patients per year with 22% admission rate.
- The University of Texas Emergency Medicine and Memorial Family Practice residents rotate through the ED and there are 64 hours of physician and 54 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.