Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bay City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- ER experience required.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Medicine or Family Practice.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Matagorda Regional Medical Center is a licensed 58-bed hospital and the only Level 3 trauma center in the county of Matagorda.
- Atls, Acls, and Pals.
- Quality people.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Quality care.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- 24 hours of daily Physician coverage.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal.
- Emergency Department Features:.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Physician in Bay City, TX.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- The facility was built in ate-of-the-art surgical suites, Women's Center, large, private patient rooms and an expanded ED.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Quality of Life.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- We are seeking a Part Time Emergency.
- Located in Bay City, TX - just minutes from Matagorda Bay, you will find beautiful beaches with numerous outdoor activities such as fishing, golf, water sports and other recreation.
- Mid-level coverage.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- 18,000 annual patient visits.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services