Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bay City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal.
- 18,000 annual patient visits.
- Mid-level coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Atls, Acls, and Pals.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Quality of Life.
- Physician in Bay City, TX.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Quality people.
- 24 hours of daily Physician coverage.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Emergency Department Features:.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality care.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Located in Bay City, TX - just minutes from Matagorda Bay, you will find beautiful beaches with numerous outdoor activities such as fishing, golf, water sports and other recreation.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Medicine or Family Practice.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- The facility was built in ate-of-the-art surgical suites, Women's Center, large, private patient rooms and an expanded ED.
- We are seeking a Part Time Emergency.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Matagorda Regional Medical Center is a licensed 58-bed hospital and the only Level 3 trauma center in the county of Matagorda.
- ER experience required.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services