Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · September 25, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bay City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking a Part Time Emergency.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Mid-level coverage.
- Located in Bay City, TX - just minutes from Matagorda Bay, you will find beautiful beaches with numerous outdoor activities such as fishing, golf, water sports and other recreation.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Medicine or Family Practice.
- 24 hours of daily Physician coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Atls, Acls, and Pals.
- The facility was built in ate-of-the-art surgical suites, Women's Center, large, private patient rooms and an expanded ED.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality care.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Physician in Bay City, TX.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- ER experience required.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Matagorda Regional Medical Center is a licensed 58-bed hospital and the only Level 3 trauma center in the county of Matagorda.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Emergency Department Features:.
- Quality people.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- 18,000 annual patient visits.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality of Life.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services