Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · October 20, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bay City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Located in Bay City, TX - just minutes from Matagorda Bay, you will find beautiful beaches with numerous outdoor activities such as fishing, golf, water sports and other recreation.
- ER experience required.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- The facility was built in ate-of-the-art surgical suites, Women's Center, large, private patient rooms and an expanded ED.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Quality of Life.
- Emergency Department Features:.
- Mid-level coverage.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Physician in Bay City, TX.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality people.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- We are seeking a Part Time Emergency.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Quality care.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- 18,000 annual patient visits.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Matagorda Regional Medical Center is a licensed 58-bed hospital and the only Level 3 trauma center in the county of Matagorda.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 24 hours of daily Physician coverage.
- Atls, Acls, and Pals.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Medicine or Family Practice.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services