Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bay City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- 18,000 annual patient visits.
- Emergency Department Features:.
- Located in Bay City, TX - just minutes from Matagorda Bay, you will find beautiful beaches with numerous outdoor activities such as fishing, golf, water sports and other recreation.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Atls, Acls, and Pals.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Quality of Life.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- 24 hours of daily Physician coverage.
- Physician in Bay City, TX.
- Medicine or Family Practice.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- ER experience required.
- We are seeking a Part Time Emergency.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality people.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality care.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- The facility was built in ate-of-the-art surgical suites, Women's Center, large, private patient rooms and an expanded ED.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Mid-level coverage.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Matagorda Regional Medical Center is a licensed 58-bed hospital and the only Level 3 trauma center in the county of Matagorda.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services