Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Glen Rose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine specialties considered.
- Quality care.
- Physician Requirements.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Glen Rose Medical Center is proud to have held a high level of service since 1998.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- If you enjoy outdoor recreation, archeology, and the arts, Glen Rose is for you.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/FP/IM.
- We are seeking Full Time and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Glen Rose, TX.
- Quality of Life.
- 7,000 annual ER patient volume.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Established as a trading post in 1849, Glen Rose sits surrounded by river highlands that make for plenty of outdoor recreation opportunities.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Physician Benefits.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Emergency Department features.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- 12-24hr shifts.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- At Glen Rose Medical Center, our goal is to provide quality healthcare close to home.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality people.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Located at a picturesque spot on the Paluxy River, where it merges with the mighty Brazos River, Glen Rose boast itself as "the Dinosaur Capital of Texas.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Glen Rose Medical Center offers 24-hour emergency care services when you require them the most.
- Patients can be assured that the emergency department team will treat them with the utmost care, and if the patient needs a higher level of care, they will be stabilized and transferred to a higher level of care in a timely manner.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services