Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Glen Rose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- 12-24hr shifts.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Glen Rose Medical Center is proud to have held a high level of service since 1998.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Physician Benefits.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine specialties considered.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality people.
- Glen Rose Medical Center offers 24-hour emergency care services when you require them the most.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- If you enjoy outdoor recreation, archeology, and the arts, Glen Rose is for you.
- Established as a trading post in 1849, Glen Rose sits surrounded by river highlands that make for plenty of outdoor recreation opportunities.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- We are seeking Full Time and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Glen Rose, TX.
- At Glen Rose Medical Center, our goal is to provide quality healthcare close to home.
- Located at a picturesque spot on the Paluxy River, where it merges with the mighty Brazos River, Glen Rose boast itself as "the Dinosaur Capital of Texas.
- Quality of Life.
- 7,000 annual ER patient volume.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/FP/IM.
- Patients can be assured that the emergency department team will treat them with the utmost care, and if the patient needs a higher level of care, they will be stabilized and transferred to a higher level of care in a timely manner.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Emergency Department features.
- Physician Requirements.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 25.