Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Snyder) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, NRP Certifications.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- We are seeking Full and Part Time Emergency Physicians in.
- Located in Scurry County, Snyder is a family-oriented city that takes pride in its heritage and its community.
- For more than.
- ED Features:.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- In Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Hospital services include a 24-hour 7 day a week Emergency Department, Heli-Port for medical air transportation, Day/Ambulatory Surgery, Home Health, Laboratory, OB & Nursery, Surgery Facilities, Patient Floors,.
- Quality care.
- 60 years, Cogdell Memorial Hospital has proudly served the residents of Snyder and Scurry County, and surrounding areas, with quality health, medical and surgical care for inpatient, outpatient and emergency patients.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Flexible Schedule - 12 to 36 Hour Shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Quality people.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- 12-36 hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- 8,000 annual ED visits.
- Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, and.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Snyder, TX is known as the land of the White Buffalo and nestled in the heart of west Texas.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Quality of Life.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services