Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · June 18, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Snyder) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- ED Features:.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, and.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- 8,000 annual ED visits.
- Flexible Schedule - 12 to 36 Hour Shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Hospital services include a 24-hour 7 day a week Emergency Department, Heli-Port for medical air transportation, Day/Ambulatory Surgery, Home Health, Laboratory, OB & Nursery, Surgery Facilities, Patient Floors,.
- 12-36 hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, NRP Certifications.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- For more than.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Quality of Life.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality people.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- In Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Snyder, TX is known as the land of the White Buffalo and nestled in the heart of west Texas.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- We are seeking PRN Emergency Physicians in.
- Quality care.
- 60 years, Cogdell Memorial Hospital has proudly served the residents of Snyder and Scurry County, and surrounding areas, with quality health, medical and surgical care for inpatient, outpatient and emergency patients.
- Located in Scurry County, Snyder is a family-oriented city that takes pride in its heritage and its community.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services