Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Snyder) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Flexible Schedule - 12 to 36 Hour Shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- For more than.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- In Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- 12-36 hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality care.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, and.
- Quality of Life.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, NRP Certifications.
- 8,000 annual ED visits.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- We are seeking Full and Part Time Emergency Physicians in.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Hospital services include a 24-hour 7 day a week Emergency Department, Heli-Port for medical air transportation, Day/Ambulatory Surgery, Home Health, Laboratory, OB & Nursery, Surgery Facilities, Patient Floors,.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Located in Scurry County, Snyder is a family-oriented city that takes pride in its heritage and its community.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 60 years, Cogdell Memorial Hospital has proudly served the residents of Snyder and Scurry County, and surrounding areas, with quality health, medical and surgical care for inpatient, outpatient and emergency patients.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Snyder, TX is known as the land of the White Buffalo and nestled in the heart of west Texas.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Quality people.
- ED Features:.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services