Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Snyder) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- We are seeking Full and Part Time Emergency Physicians in.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- ED Features:.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Hospital services include a 24-hour 7 day a week Emergency Department, Heli-Port for medical air transportation, Day/Ambulatory Surgery, Home Health, Laboratory, OB & Nursery, Surgery Facilities, Patient Floors,.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- 60 years, Cogdell Memorial Hospital has proudly served the residents of Snyder and Scurry County, and surrounding areas, with quality health, medical and surgical care for inpatient, outpatient and emergency patients.
- Quality of Life.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- In Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- 12-36 hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Snyder, TX is known as the land of the White Buffalo and nestled in the heart of west Texas.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Located in Scurry County, Snyder is a family-oriented city that takes pride in its heritage and its community.
- Flexible Schedule - 12 to 36 Hour Shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- 8,000 annual ED visits.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, and.
- For more than.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, NRP Certifications.
- Quality care.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality people.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services