Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · November 27, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Snyder) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital services include a 24-hour 7 day a week Emergency Department, Heli-Port for medical air transportation, Day/Ambulatory Surgery, Home Health, Laboratory, OB & Nursery, Surgery Facilities, Patient Floors,.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- ED Features:.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Located in Scurry County, Snyder is a family-oriented city that takes pride in its heritage and its community.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, NRP Certifications.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality people.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- 60 years, Cogdell Memorial Hospital has proudly served the residents of Snyder and Scurry County, and surrounding areas, with quality health, medical and surgical care for inpatient, outpatient and emergency patients.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- For more than.
- In Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- 12-36 hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Flexible Schedule - 12 to 36 Hour Shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Quality of Life.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Quality care.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, and.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Snyder, TX is known as the land of the White Buffalo and nestled in the heart of west Texas.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- We are seeking PRN Emergency Physicians in.
- 8,000 annual ED visits.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services