Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · August 11, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Plainview) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality people.
- 10-hour NP/PA shifts during peak times.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Just a short drive north of Lubbock, Plainview has historical attractions such as the Centennial Circle of Honor, the Museum of the Llano Estacado, the Plainview Point Monument, and the Family Art Center.
- The mission of Covenant Hospital Plainview is to provide quality medical and health care services, including education, to the people of the South Plains.
- ED Features:.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- 14,900 annual ER visits.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- 12-hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- 9 Trauma CME's/year.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality care.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Covenant Hospital Plainview has 68 beds and a staff of 300 employees and 20 active medical staff.
- Independent contractor status.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Quality of Life.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Acls, Atls and Pals.
- We are seeking Full and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Plainview, TX.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Covenant is part of St. Joseph Health, one of the most successful not-for-profit health systems in the United States.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Covenant Hospital Plainview is the only hospital in Hale County, serving the surrounding counties of Swisher, Lamb, Castro, and Floyd.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- 12-hour Physician shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services