Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · March 4, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Plainview) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Covenant Hospital Plainview is the only hospital in Hale County, serving the surrounding counties of Swisher, Lamb, Castro, and Floyd.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- 12-hour Physician shifts.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Just a short drive north of Lubbock, Plainview has historical attractions such as the Centennial Circle of Honor, the Museum of the Llano Estacado, the Plainview Point Monument, and the Family Art Center.
- Independent contractor status.
- 14,900 annual ER visits.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- 12-hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- ED Features:.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality people.
- We are seeking PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians in Plainview, TX.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- 9 Trauma CME's/year.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Covenant Hospital Plainview has 68 beds and a staff of 300 employees and 20 active medical staff.
- The mission of Covenant Hospital Plainview is to provide quality medical and health care services, including education, to the people of the South Plains.
- Acls, Atls and Pals.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Quality of Life.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Covenant is part of St. Joseph Health, one of the most successful not-for-profit health systems in the United States.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality care.
- 10-hour NP/PA shifts during peak times.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services