Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 19, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Plainview) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Covenant Hospital Plainview has 68 beds and a staff of 300 employees and 20 active medical staff.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- The mission of Covenant Hospital Plainview is to provide quality medical and health care services, including education, to the people of the South Plains.
- 14,900 annual ER visits.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- 9 Trauma CME's/year.
- Independent contractor status.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality people.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- 10-hour NP/PA shifts during peak times.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Covenant Hospital Plainview is the only hospital in Hale County, serving the surrounding counties of Swisher, Lamb, Castro, and Floyd.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Quality care.
- We are seeking Full and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Plainview, TX.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- 12-hour Physician shifts.
- Covenant is part of St. Joseph Health, one of the most successful not-for-profit health systems in the United States.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Quality of Life.
- 12-hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Acls, Atls and Pals.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Just a short drive north of Lubbock, Plainview has historical attractions such as the Centennial Circle of Honor, the Museum of the Llano Estacado, the Plainview Point Monument, and the Family Art Center.
- ED Features:.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services