Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Katy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent schools.
- There is a pharmacist and case manager in the ED, a Chest Pain Center, a Stemi receiving center and the facility is stroke certified.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital and South Katy Convenient Care Center.
- Flexible schedule.
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital is a Level 4 Trauma Center seeing approximately 36,000 patients per year.
- We ask that you be Emergency Medicine certified or eligible.
- Other ED features include 36 hours of physician coverage, 19 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage and 33 hours of scribes.
- Independent contractor position.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 29.