Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Katy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital and South Katy Convenient Care Center.
- Excellent schools.
- Independent contractor position.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Other ED features include 36 hours of physician coverage, 19 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage and 33 hours of scribes.
- There is a pharmacist and case manager in the ED, a Chest Pain Center, a Stemi receiving center and the facility is stroke certified.
- Competitive compensation.
- We ask that you be Emergency Medicine certified or eligible.
- Flexible schedule.
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital is a Level 4 Trauma Center seeing approximately 36,000 patients per year.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago