Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has a new opportunity for a Facility Medical Director to lead our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Southwest located in an urban community in southwest Houston.
- Fully staffed facility.
- Sign on bonus available.
- The UT Emergency Medicine and Memorial Family Practice residents rotate through the ED and there are 64 hours of physician and 54 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- We ask that you be Abem certified with leadership experience and Pals, Atls and Acls certifications.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Independent contractor status.
- Monthly leadership stipend as well as quarterly bonus.
- This ED sees approximately 72K patients per year with 22% admission rate.
- They are pursuing a Trauma Level 2 designation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.