Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This ED sees approximately 72K patients per year with 22% admission rate.
- They are pursuing a Trauma Level 2 designation.
- The UT Emergency Medicine and Memorial Family Practice residents rotate through the ED and there are 64 hours of physician and 54 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Monthly leadership stipend as well as quarterly bonus.
- Independent contractor status.
- TeamHealth has a new opportunity for a Facility Medical Director to lead our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Southwest located in an urban community in southwest Houston.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Fully staffed facility.
- Sign on bonus available.
- We ask that you be Abem certified with leadership experience and Pals, Atls and Acls certifications.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago