Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We will fly you to work.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected Emergency Departments, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared, and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states, if needed.
- This is an independent contractor position.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago