Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected Emergency Departments, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must!
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared, and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- We will fly you to work.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states if needed.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.