Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (New Mexico) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The National Park Service and the Bureau of Land Management operate the national monument.
- Other: Single coverage.
- Facility Type: Hospital based ED, Critical Access Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Location: Southeast NM.
- BC required.
- IM, FP, EM.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Pals, & Atls.
- An art gallery and museum that features the works of local artists The museum hosts special events, shows, and openings on a regular basis.
- There is a mining museum in town, as well as the Western New Mexico Museum.
- Patient Volume: less than 10,000.
- Charting / Dictation: Dragon Dictation, Pisces EMR.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Mar 22.