Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (New Mexico) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is a mining museum in town, as well as the Western New Mexico Museum.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Pals, & Atls.
- The National Park Service and the Bureau of Land Management operate the national monument.
- An art gallery and museum that features the works of local artists The museum hosts special events, shows, and openings on a regular basis.
- Other: Single coverage.
- Facility Type: Hospital based ED, Critical Access Hospital.
- Patient Volume: less than 10,000.
- BC required.
- IM, FP, EM.
- Charting / Dictation: Dragon Dictation, Pisces EMR.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Location: Southeast NM.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.