Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Katy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other ED features include 36 hours of physician coverage, 19 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage and 33 hours of scribes.
- There are 25% pediatrics and 10% of admissions that are admitted to Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital, a Level 4 Trauma Center seeing approximately 36,000 patients per year.
- South Katy Convenient Care Center is located in Cinco Ranch and sees approximately 7,000 patients per year and growing.
- Excellent leadership support.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann South Katy Convenient Care Center and Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital.
- Competitive compensation.
- Independent contractor status.
- There is a pharmacist and case manager in the ED, a Chest Pain Center, a Stemi receiving center and the facility is stroke certified.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We ask that you be Emergency Medicine certified or eligible.
This perm job opening was posted