Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Katy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are 25% pediatrics and 10% of admissions that are admitted to Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital, a Level 4 Trauma Center seeing approximately 36,000 patients per year.
- Excellent leadership support.
- Competitive compensation.
- We ask that you be Emergency Medicine certified or eligible.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Independent contractor status.
- There is a pharmacist and case manager in the ED, a Chest Pain Center, a Stemi receiving center and the facility is stroke certified.
- Other ED features include 36 hours of physician coverage, 19 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage and 33 hours of scribes.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann South Katy Convenient Care Center and Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital.
- South Katy Convenient Care Center is located in Cinco Ranch and sees approximately 7,000 patients per year and growing.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 1.