Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sugar Land) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This practice is home to a responsive medical staff and great nursing staff with an efficient work flow.
- Other benefits include an integrated TeamHealth hospital medicine program as well as 24-hour pediatric coverage by University of Texas Pediatricians.
- There is an ED pharmacist as well as Neuro-Telemedicine.
- Independent contractor status.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or eligible with leadership experience.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Monthly leadership stipend.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Assistant Facility Medical Director to join the emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Sugar Land in Sugar Land, Texas.
- This Level 4 Trauma center, Stemi receiving and primary stroke center sees approximately 38,000 patients per year with a 20% admission rate.
- Competitive compensation.
- Enjoy 25 hours of physician coverage, 18 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, and 18 hours of scribes.
- Memorial Hermann is a idge Quality Award Winner.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 29.