Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · January 23, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Facility Type: Clinic.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Candidates must have Acls/Pals and be board certified in EM, FP or IM.
- A physician is needed to cover emergency medicine at a facility in New Mexico for an ongoing locum tenens opportunity.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Government: No.
- Job Posting ID: 1001437.
- Hours Per Day: 10.
- Reference ID: ORD-063133-MD-NM.
- The schedule is for 10-hour shifts with options of 7am-5pm, 10am-8pm, 3pm-1am and 4pm-2am.
- Fast Track.
- Case Load/PPD: 38,000 per year.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 24.