Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Louisiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acceptable Specialties: BC in FP or IM.
- Single coverage, no mid levels, mostly stabilize and transfer patients, 15-20 patients daily, brand new ER.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Specialty Requested: EM.
- Location: Louisiana.
- Schedule: 12 hour shifts 7a-7p.
- Patient Volume:12000 annually.
- Length Of Assignment:10-15 shifts ongoing.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 6 shifts.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed (45-60 days), can provide temp privileges.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- BC/BE EM, FP, IM.
- Size of Hospital/Facility:12,000 ER visits per year.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Locums staff half of shifts.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 15.