Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Louisiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Requested: EM.
- Single coverage, no mid levels, mostly stabilize and transfer patients, 15-20 patients daily, brand new ER.
- Size of Hospital/Facility:12,000 ER visits per year.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed (45-60 days), can provide temp privileges.
- Acceptable Specialties: BC in FP or IM.
- Schedule: 12 hour shifts 7a-7p.
- Location: Louisiana.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- BC/BE EM, FP, IM.
- Length Of Assignment:10-15 shifts ongoing.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Locums staff half of shifts.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 6 shifts.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Patient Volume:12000 annually.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 15.