Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Katy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Admission rate is 10% and patients are admitted to the Katy main campus.
- We ask that you be Emergency Medicine boarded or eligible.
- This is a free standing ED that sees an annual volume of 7,000 patients per year and growing.
- 12 hour shifts.
- TeamHealth is looking for a part-time Emergency Medicine physician to join the emergency department team at Memorial Hermann South Katy Convenient Care Center in Katy, Texas.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent leadership.
- Competitive compensation.
- Independent contractor.
- This ED sees 25% pediatric patients.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 1.