Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Katy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent leadership.
- This ED sees 25% pediatric patients.
- TeamHealth is looking for a part-time Emergency Medicine physician to join the emergency department team at Memorial Hermann South Katy Convenient Care Center in Katy, Texas.
- This is a free standing ED that sees an annual volume of 7,000 patients per year and growing.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Competitive compensation.
- Independent contractor.
- We ask that you be Emergency Medicine boarded or eligible.
- Admission rate is 10% and patients are admitted to the Katy main campus.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago