Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Oklahoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: 19k annual, 12hr shifts.
- Need to be BC in EM or BC in FP, IM, GS with 2 current years of EM experience.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- 210 bed hospital with near full specialty backup.
- BC EM, FP, IM, GS.
- Location: Central OK.
- Length Of Assignment: immediate and ongoing 10-15 shifts/month.
- Great staff and support.
- Beautiful historic city in Oklahoma - near several lakes, hiking, fishing - wonderful outdoor activities for your off times.
- Uses T-Systems.
- 12hr shifts - with 12hrs APP coverage and 12hrs scribe coverage.
- Specialty Needed: EM - open to FP, IM, GS w/ experience.
- 12hrs APP coverage, 12hrs scribe coverage.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 15.